Lady Gaga Fashion : Is it Really Fashion?






Stefani Joanne Angelina Germanotta better known by her stage name Lady Gaga is an American Pop singer,song writer.She was born in March 28,1986.She is also well known for her fashion.Many people say that Lady Gaga has more than 28 looks.She is a fashion queen according to many fashion magazine.

Here i have some question.I am not a fashion designer nor have so many fashion sense.But with my naked eyes what i can see in the clothes of Lady Gaga there is less fashion and more accumulation of disorder of proper clothing.Which makes me feel odd.I do not see much more fashion in Lady Gaga's clothes or hair style.Those are just abnormal choices.

My readers do you have any idea about fashion.Can anyone make me clear how those are top class fashion.Is fashion now a days means only wearing abnormal clothes?


EmoticonEmoticon