Everyone is More or Less Communal Around Me

I feel very bad when someone hurts my religious view.I am sure everyone will get hurt if someone hurts his or her religion.

But this very thing happens with me most of the time unexpectedly.I get these kind of treat from the people around me or who are close to me in other sense but hurts me unexpectedly.But i know and believe one thing clearly that those who hurts other religion are very little aware about their own religion.

I live in a country where the majority of people are from Muslim religion and they believe and trust that Islam is the only religion and there is no other religion other that Islam.I do not have any problem what they believe.I respect their religion 100% and sometimes i also try to learn their religion and try to adopt the good things which i find.

But the worst thing happens when someone from them tries to covert me towards their religion.At some cases they force me to adopt their religion.May be they do not know that leaving one religion is nothing but a stupidity.Cause when you leave one religion it means that you are not aware of it and do not know anything about it.If you try to learn the whole thing you will never migrate from one religion to another.

Another worst part is that when the Imam (who conducts the prayer in the Mosque) through some cheap comments.On Friday they go for an important prayer named "Jumma Namaz (Jumma Prayer)".Before this Jumma Prayer the Imam conducts a discussion session and the Imam give a lecture.Most of the time this lecture does not stay within the circle of Islam.It goes beyond the wall and it hurts the people from other religion.Cause they straight forwardly say that the people from other religion are just out of religion.They do not have any ideology.They discuss about world politics and how the Muslims deprived in the world.They also make one cruel solution.This hurts my mind.

Sometimes i just cannot tolerate this kind of things and i cannot take revenge cause i am one.As i have found or surveyed this type of communal people are from all the stages of the society.They are highly educated but they still do not believe the independent thinking.They are tied with the chain of Religion.

3 comments

Yes I agreed with you partly, some people not all the people. They are limited in numbers & always try to create controversy.
If I will think and says my God is great and all mighty to compare with other God its create controversy.
Every one to know God is one, may be different in name and faith & respect to each others God, all problem will solve automatic.

Manoj i totally agree with you and i am also trying to leave the same message through my post.It really hurts when some one reacts like a so stupid when the point is religion.Thanks for your comment.

this is really inspiring me.....
Paramaatma Yoga Nanda said about "self realization" that's the basic things to increase our faith in relation to God, also give an effect on relation between human and human, and human and nature.... the points is the Balance.... no matter what our religion. keep respect to the other, that's the important things... thank you... such a inspirational post! :)


EmoticonEmoticon