How I Had Fallen In Love With My Wife!

As most of the people in this modern world i also have one Facebook account.Facebook made my love come true!

In those days i was in my first job in my life and was passing the 2nd month on my new job.That was a data processing firm and i was employed as an assistant project manager.One night after coming from my office i was just browsing my newly connected internet in my room-mates PC.As i do not had a PC of my own at that time.As i already had a facebook account i just logged into my account and i was just sending some friend request randomly whom i did not even met before.While search for new friend i do not exactly remember how i got the picture of a simple,cute girl who was just fetching water from the sea.

Without thinking anything i just sent a friend request to that girl.There was no hope in my mind that the girl is going to add me in her friend list.But when i was checking my profile next day i found that i am added by that girl.With a great curiosity i check all the picture of her and seeing some picture which were from the Bengali new year i was just impressed and was checking those pictures again and again.Then i had sent a message telling her "You look so beautiful in saree!"

Next day i had got a reply which says "Thanks" to me.

Gradually the communication increased and we started to chat almost regularly.One day i just asked her whether She want to marry me or not?She was just stunned after hearing this from me!She did not answer me anything........................!

After that she did not break the communication between us but she became more conscious about this matter.My birthday is on 19th June and i was expecting a call from her.She did not call me when it was 12 pm.But i was expecting a call from her.

Around 1 pm she called me and told me to meet with her the very next day...........................!!!


EmoticonEmoticon