Is It Begging when I Ask to Follow My Blog in Networked Blogs?























"When i make follower for my blog in Facebook Networked Blogs, am i begging to someone to follow my blog?"- this question always makes me disturbed.

Is it ethical?People share blogs link in the "Discussion board" of Networked Blogs.That board was made for discussion about the blogs.But are we people doing the right thing only by sharing our blog URL and telling others to follow my blog?

Also from my experience in Networked Blog i can tell that i have got a very little amount of regular readers from this Networked Blogs.So,what is the point only making followers if i am not getting real readers for my blog?Most of the people just go to the landing page of the blog and follow and then just quit from the page.

Can't we make the make the procedure little bit different?Rather seeking for only straight forward follower it will be more helpful for the blogs if we discuss with each other about our blogs.
  • The discussion topics may be like:
  • How to make proper SEO of the blog?
  • How to make the design of the blog more beautiful?
  • What is the reaction of my reader when they see my posts and see my blog page?
  • What are the money making website which i can embed with my blog?
  • How can i get more traffic to my blog?
I think if we discuss on these matters we can make our blogs and websites more efficient and can drive more traffic and actual readers of the blog.Otherwise only making followers will not help us to share our ideas and this will be a total effortless work.

I think the Facebook authority should also design the Networked book page a little bit different so that people gets involved into the contents not only "following" and "followed back".

Note : My content is not to hurt anybody but to get something better output from the Networked Blogs.

If you have any new thought you can share in comments.Also you can share this in your blog.

4 comments

I think that with so many people out there. People just like to do things quickly. Why? I don't know the answer to that. We add people and hope that when they do engage our blog they will come and post a comment. Some people are only looking for lots of people just to say that they have lots of followers. I joined another community called theblogfrog.com and there you meet more bloggers who are trying to get followers. It's a following game. LOL. just stopped by to comment. All the best.

Kemarias it is always when people reads my content and try to think on this.I agree with you that this is a shortcut to get followers.But this is hard to get real followers.There is no way rather making your blog SEO friendly.

There techniques to promote you blog over Facebook. I shouldn't have to be a direct approach like please follow me on my blog. You try creating a Fan page. There's an app there that lets you link you blog to your Facebook account.

So if your blog is updated it also sends a notification back to your Fan Page. This is also a great way to gain more followers and Fans at the same time.

How To Make A Like Page on Facebook

@Johndiv45..yes i know and i have also fan pages.But i am talking about the discussion board in Networked Blogs.Is it really helpful to get real visitors?What do you think?


EmoticonEmoticon