It is Better Not To Share Blog Post In Facebook
























Yes,this is not always wise to share your blog post in Facebook specially when you have Google Adsense enabled in your blog.May be it will provide some extra traffic to your blog but this may be a counter attack to your Google Adsense.

Cause when you share a post in Facebook in your wall or Group,this post gets visited by your friends.In most of the cases your friends are from the same area.Suppose your are living in London.Then most of the friend of your Facebook friend list is from London or from UK.If they click on your Google Adsense then it will show in the record to the Google Guys that you are getting click from the particular country or from the particular area.Which is not a good thing.Then Google will track you more closely and if Google see that you are constantly getting clicks from these region then Google Adsense will simply be disabled.

So,it is always wise not to share the blog posts in Facebook.Cause it will give you traffic and follower from a particular region.

But you still can utilize Facebook for your marketing.
  • Do not copy and paste the link of your blog over there in Facebook.
  • Copy the article and Post it in Facebook.
  • Rather copying the link just leave the address of your blog.
  • Suppose your blog address is http://abcdef.blogspot.com then do not just copy this.Instead of this just copy the part abcdef.blogspot.com.
  • Then it will not appear as a link rather if people is interested in your blog then they will search the link in the web and then your referring site will be changed to Google which is very good sign for your blog.
Then Google will also think that this guy is a unique visitor and got the blog by searching this in web.

There is also another probability that may be your blog goes to the hand of a kind of people who started clicking on your Google Adsense ads until the ads get disabled.This may happen and it happened to one of my blog.So,please think twice before sharing a post directly in your wall.This is a risk for your Google Ads.

Please let me know if you need any other further help about his.

3 comments

you are right and I strongly agree with your thoughts. because I've been there and get my google adsense account disabled. lucky I have now switched to another google adsense account.
question: whether the syndication will have an effect on NetworkedBlogs also like that? because I found the automatic syndication of NetworkedBlogs every time I create a new post ....

Good point, I have a blog which is about my art and this is where my blog posts go. I rarely post my blog to my personal page. I am lucky enough to habe followers from all over the world so fingers crossed on the earnings :))

@Christina ...i am happy that you have got my point.
@Admin ...there is also a bad effect of Networked blogs.There are some guy in the networked blog who just click on your ads until it gets disabled.So,there is always a chance of loosing your ads if it goes to those bad hands.


EmoticonEmoticon