Is Begging Disreputable?




Yes friends,my question is "Is Begging Disreputable?" I know begging is disreputable.When we were so young our teacher taught us in the class that begging is disreputable.At that time we also realized that begging is disreputable.But what should i do if i get a beggar on my way and he or she is asking for money or food from me? Should i help him with money or should i deny him cause he or she is begging?
I know that when i give some money or help one beggar by giving something,this is totally encouraging him to do begging.Then what should i do?Is this not nobility to help a poor or disable person by giving some money?I am not getting any answer.

When i get out from my home and go to my university,on the way i meet at least 4-5 beggars who are begging and they all knock me.Some of them are disable,aged or having some financial problem.Now the number of child beggar is increasing in the city Dhaka.Some people are so badly disable that it makes to help them by giving some money.Is it encouraging them to do begging or is it nobility?I do not have any answer.I do not know what should i do?Should i help them or deny them?

What will you do by seeing the below scenario:


EmoticonEmoticon